- Communicate effectively through writing and speaking, especially across cultural or linguistic differences
- Recognize, analyze, and evaluate arguments
- recognize, analyze, and employ effective teamwork
- Identify and assess one’s values, interests and abilities
- Interpret quantitative information or demonstrate the methods of inquiry appropriate for investigating the natural world.
- Analyze human behavior or social relations.
A great example of my using these outcomes is available here, where I reflect on my experience with Scotties With Nerves, the neuroscience and psychology conference at Agnes Scott College.
These were related to my major (Neuroscience) learning outcomes